The countdown is on. We are one month away from our inaugural Skift Meetings Forum where business event professionals will gather in New York City.
We are officially one month out from our first ever Skift Meetings Forum, bringing together top-tier business events professionals against the backdrop of New York City on September 27.
An “event-within-an-event,” the Skift Meetings Forum will be co-located with the Skift Global Forum, taking place between 26-28 September, renowned for its unvarnished discussions with tech titans, and business and hospitality leaders.
We’ll be covering the key topics that are keeping planners awake at night, including: the impact of remote work, blended travel, travel bans and destination perception, AI and technology developments, catering for the next generation of attendees, the future of communities and much, much more.
The Forum will feature a stellar line up of 20 top industry professionals:
- Al Hutchinson – President and CEO of Visit Baltimore
- Anoushka Hirst – Executive Creative Director at Freeman
- Cassandra Matej – President and CEO of Visit Orlando
- Colleen Birch – Chief Operating Officer of Fontainebleau Las Vegas
- Daphne Hoppenot – Founder and CEO of The Vendry
- David Peckinpaugh – President and CEO of Maritz
- Glenn Stress – Vice President, Global B2B Events and Programs of Marriott International
- Janice Lachance – Interim Executive Director and CEO of American Geophysical Union
- Jordan Lacey – Senior Events Associate at J.P. Morgan Chase
- Ken Holsinger – Senior Vice President Strategy at Freeman
- Lakshman Rathnam – CEO of Wordly
- Lorne Edwards – Chief Sales Officer of Visit Phoenix
- Naomi Clare Crellin – CEO and Founder of Storycraft Lab
- Paul Van Deventer – President and CEO of MPI
- Sherrif Karamat – President and CEO of PCMA and CEMA
- Stephanie Turner – Senior Vice President Convention Sales & Strategies of New Orleans & Company
- Tim Hemphill – Chief Commercial Officer of New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
- Veemal Gungadin – CEO of Gevme
- Walt J. Leger III – President and CEO of New Orleans & Company
- Yashi Dadhich – Director of Energy and Sustainability at Javits Center
A full day with an exciting agenda awaits. If you are responsible for planning business events including meetings, conferences, incentives, etc., please apply below to see if you qualify for a VIP ticket.