The Skift Meetings Awards have been designed to celebrate the business events industry’s most respected and innovative suppliers. Meet the 2023 shortlist now.
Skift Meetings is delighted to announce the shortlist for the first-ever Skift Meetings Awards.
The Skift Meetings Awards are set to recognize the industry’s most respected suppliers, setting the standard for excellence in business events, with the shortlist having demonstrated an understanding of planner needs, consistent delivery of exceptional service, and extraordinary offerings that leave a lasting impression.
Just short of 200 entries were submitted from around the globe, which are now set to be reviewed and judged by the Skift Meetings Editorial Team.
This year’s categories were split across three defined criteria groups:
- Tech Providers
- Other suppliers
Take a look at the full shortlist below:
Best Hotel Chain (Global)
Best Hotel Chain (U.S.)
Best Hotel (Global)
Best Hotel (U.S.)
Best Hotel Event Space (Global)
Best Hotel Event Space (U.S.)
Best Destination Marketing Organization (Global)
Best Destination Marketing Organization (U.S.)
Best Convention Centre (Global)
Best Convention Centre (U.S.)
Most Innovative Event Technology Product
- Explori: Empowering event profs with data to prove the impact of their event strategy
- Zenus AI: Zenus AI Badge Scanning
- Trees4Travel – Trees4Events: A free emissions calculator and educational tool, making travel and events planet and people positive by supporting 13 UN SDGs
- Wordly: Making Meetings & Events More Inclusive and Engaging with AI
- Hellopurple: Reimagining corporate event planning
Best Site-Sourcing Solution
- Bizly: Beyond the RFP: Bizly’s Revolutionary Site Sourcing Solution
- BoomPop: BoomPop’s Budget Optimizer Tool
- The Vendry: Venue Sourcing Built for the Modern Event Pro
Best Event Management Platform
Congratulations to all of the shortlisted finalists! Keep an eye out for final results in September.