This build-your-own Hot Dog Bar is from our All American County Fair 4th of July Party.
There’s a lot going on in that full recap though, so I thought the hot dog bar deserved its own post! 🌭😋🇺🇸
PLUS, I’m giving away these hot dog bar printables for free! The zip file includes the 8×10 Menu Sign, Condiment Labels, Hot Dog Flags, Ordering Menus, and Silhouette Signs. (The matching July 4th County Fair printable collection is customizable online and available in my store.)
If you’re looking for a way to get creative with your 4th of July party this year, this is a really fun idea! You can get crafty with the details like we did here, OR keep it simple and just use a few of the printables to quickly dress up your table.
Here are some highlights from this setup:
Hot Dog Bar Elements:
- Hot Dogs – 100% Kosher Beef Hot Dogs with patriotic stamped hot dog buns
- Toppings – served in bowls & mason jars
- Hot Dog Menu Sign – for gourmet hot dogs inspired by 4 regions in the US + a build-your-own “All-American” dog
- Mini toothpick toppers – to mark what kind of hot dog you built
- Sides – Sweet Potato Fries, All-American Cole Slaw, & Patriotic Fruit Salad with star-shaped watermelon
- Order Checklist – Printable “My Hot Dog Order” menu card with topping checklist
The focal point of the table was a printable “All-American Hot Dogs” sign attached to tall wooden dowels. The dowels were inserted into a wooden planter box filled with styrofoam. A layer of popcorn covered up the styrofoam.
4th of July Party Printables