This moon & stars-inspired charcuterie board is the perfect family-friendly treat for a night of stargazing at home!
It also works beautifully as a creative appetizer idea at any celestial-inspired celebration. ⭐️🪐🌙
Moon & Stars Charcuterie Board
*19.6 oz size used here
**I used a sampler pack from Sam’s Club that came with Proscuitto, Dry Coppa, & Sweet Soppressata
- Large Round Serving Tray or Cheese Board
- Small Ramekin
- Star-shaped Cookie Cutter
- Banana (to use as a placeholder) + Aluminum Foil
- Mini Star Cutter (optional)
1. Use the cookie cutter to create a star shape in the center of the brie. (Remove the star and set it aside to serve separately.)
2. Wrap the banana with foil to create a “crescent moon” shape.
3. Set the brie, foil-wrapped banana, and ramekin on the serving tray.
4. Fill the star cut out in the brie with jam, and fill the ramekin with almonds.
5. Begin arranging darker-colored snacks all around the banana (chocolates, blueberries, blue corn chips, etc.), and meats and cheeses on the other side of the tray.
6. Remove the chocolate truffles from their wrappers and add them to the tray.
7. Continue adding more snacks until the tray looks nice and full.
8. Gently remove the banana from the board, and replace it with white cheddar cheese puffs. Continue adding puffs to create the shape of a crescent moon.
9. Use the mini star cutter to create tiny cheese stars from sliced cheese. Garnish the meats with these stars.
10. Optional: Just before serving, sprinkle edible gold stars on the brie (and anywhere else that you like!).
Serve and enjoy! 😋
This charcuterie board is part of a sponsored project I created for Hershey.